- Observation of and interview with a community choral leader
- Practical sessions with surveys of a community choir
- A single focus group session with both semi-structured discussion and surveys
- Observed a professional singer leading a community singing workshop
- Conducted a brief interview in a professional singer of madrigals
Now I have to decide on my collation and analysis methods. This is all new to me and the big gaps in my early education are showing. I am ill equipped but keen to learn as I have been throughout this year.
Spent today bringing together all the information from the individual surveys. Then using a single survey form of each type to show numbers of answer type for the Likert style questions I also collected the open question responses documented in bullet point lists. The sample below also shows that I have had to differentiate between two participant categories by using black = existing and red = new participant. This may prove an unnecessary division but at this early stage I wanted to keep the distinction.