· To learn how to put together proposals for future funding
· Improved time management
· Leadership skills and working to best practice
· Report writing - helpful when doing my project research
· Cultivating activities and contacts that support me in my tasks and help motivate me
· Contingency Planning for if things go wrong
· How to manage emotions if things get too much
To enable me to be :
· Fully immersed in the flow of the Project.
· To stay on track to collect what data I need to answer my question
. To develop my practice
Research still to do
Edinburgh University Library to source Choral Teaching Methods texts and more on andragogy.
Continue reading: Scott; Eisentraut; Daines et al.